"They have style, passion, energy and commitment in their playing. They radiate such an infectious joy when they perform that one comes away refreshed and renewed."
- Marty Merkley, Chautauaqua Institution
"They are a remarkable piano-duo team of sisters...Their performance was enchanting and technically assured."
- Nicholas McGegan, Philharmonia Baroque Orchestra
"Amy and Sara have a insatiable curiosity about music which leads them to explore every direction music can take them...they stand out."
- Alexander Braginsky, International Piano-e-Competition
"This performance really convinced the listener that they have command of the keyboard. Very impressive technically and interpretively."
- Allison Nelson, President of the Ellis Jury
"Immensely talented people...excellent performance."
- Henry Janiec, Spartanburg Symphony
"Sensitive musically, lovely character and sound. They played as one."
- Elizabeth Pridonoff, University of Cininnati College-Conservatory of Music
"Amy and Sara Hamann have the eloquence and ability to maintain their audience under their powers."
- L’Impartial, La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland
"The Hamanns are smart, stylish players, and they have a bold streak...[they] attack their instruments with a fierce energy...The sisters also can play with real delicacy, along with perfect unanimity...The Hamanns will go far."
- Michael Anthony, Star Tribune
"It was a stunning performance; they sounded like one."
- Spartanburg Herald
"Many times a single very fast phrase would race from one keyboard to the other so seamlessly that it was hard to tell which instrument was playing."
- Rochester Post-Bulletin
"The elegantly dressed, sibling soloists - Amy and Sara Hamann - performed the work like a hearty conversation, passing the audience’s focus from one to the other and back to the orchestra, with commanding ease."
- The Chautauquan Daily